Registered Agent Services

We’ll accept services of process and legal documents on your behalf, plus perks like free mail forwarding, lifetime customer support, data privacy, and more.

Change Your Registered Agent:

We submit the paperwork necessary to change your registered agent.

Specialty Agent Services:

Our Specialty agent services include process agents, blanket agents, and specialty forms for telecommunications and interstate motor carrier businesses and agent resignation forms.

Start a Business

Form a Company:

Our business formation services include registered agent service for maximum privacy and legal compliance, lifetime customer service, error-free filing guarantees, and free mail forwarding.

Close a Business

Dissolve a Company:

We’ll help you legally dissolve your company by checking for delinquent reports and filing dissolution paperwork.

Withdraw a Company:

Only closing up shop in a specific state? Hire us to withdraw or “cancel” your registration.

IRS: EIN and S Corp Tax Election


Open a bank account, start hiring employees, and more. We submit the paperwork to obtain your EIN as quick as possible.

EIN-Tax ID: Non-US Citizen

An EIN lets you open a bank account or hire employees, but will require additional paperwork without an SSN.


The S corporation is a special IRS tax election that provides tax – related perks, like a 20% tax deduction on most income.

Annual Filings

File Annual Report:

Our annual report service keeps your business compliant with the state so you can maintain a “good standing” status year after year.

Initial Report:

Initial reports must be submitted soon after business formation to keep your business compliant with the state.